This will be the first opportunity to meet the BC Lower Mainland chapter members in one place. We’re looking forward to meet you!
Our 1st Annual General Meeting (AGM):
- is on Tuesday, December 13 from 7pm to 9pm
- is located in the Unicorn Room of Douglas Park Community Centre, 801 W.22nd Avenue, Vancouver (at Willow St)
- has free parking lot at W. 22nd Avenue and Willow Street as well as free street parking
- Coffee and cookies will be served
There’s public transit nearby including:
- Canada Line skytrain station at King Edward (at Cambie Street)
- Bus stop for #25 at King Edward Avenue & Cambie Street
- Bus stops for #15 and #33 on Cambie Street & W. 22nd Avenue
- Bus stop for #17 at Oak Street & W. 22nd Avenue
We will be handing out our AGM agenda and a short survey for us to take away your feedback for our chapter events and activities in 2012.
Please send us your RSVPs and any questions you would like us to address at the AGM to Suzan, Co-Chair.