I hope you are enjoying your Spring and looking forward to a fabulous summer! Here’s a list of workshops being offered in Vancouver over the next 2 months.
- Sat & Sun, May 28-29, 9am-5pm, Printmaking on the spot! at New Leaf Edition, $200
- Sat, Jun 4, 9:30-1:30pm, Make a Medieval Style Leather Bound Book at Lee Valley Tools, $90
- Sats, Jun 4-25, 10-5pm, Letterpress I at Emily Carr, $395
- Sats, Jun 4-25, 10-4:30pm, Intro to Relief Printmaking at Emily Carr, $250
- Tues & Thus, Jun 7-16, 6-9pm, Linocut at Malaspina Printermaker, $264
- Sun, Jun 12, 1:30-4:30pm, Book Binding Workshop (make a Japanese box for Father’s Day) at Britannia Community Centre, $45
- Sat, Jun 18, 1-5pm, Medieval Leather Bound Book Making at Gilligan Girls, $95
- Sat, Jun 25, 2-5pm, Japanese Bookbinding at Blim, $85
- Suns, Jul 10&17, 1:30-4:30pm, 2 Books That’s Worlds Apart at Britannia Community Centre, $60
- Sat, Jul 9, 1-5pm, Medieval Leather Bound Tome at Lonsdale Leather, $85
- Sat, Jul 10, 10-4:30pm, Watercolour Monotype Prints at Emily Carr, $130
- Suns, Jul 17-Aug 14, 10-5pm, Letterpress I at Emily Carr, $395
- Suns, Jul 24 & 31, 1:30-4;30pm, Custom Make Photo Album or Scrapbook at Britannia Community Centre, $60
If you know of other workshops, please leave us a comment below or let us know through our Contact Us page.